10'8" Daybreak Zebrawood
The 10'8" Daybreak is a perfect all around board for cruising local lakes and rivers (and is surf ready, should you find your way into the swell). At 31" wide, this board is stable yet fun for beginner riders up to 200 lbs. Weighing in at 27lbs, this board is easy to handle out of the of the water as well.
- Dimensions: 10’8” x 31” x 4.5”
- Volume: 170 liters
- Weight: 27lbs
- EPS foam core with vacuum bagged zebrawood + epoxy construction
- 10” center fin with double FUTURE sides
- GORE no maintenance vent
- Ergo Handle for easy carrying
- GoPro camera mount
- Six point tie down system for carrying accessories
- Max paddler weight: Beginner - 200 lbs, Intermediate/Expert - 225 lbs
This board is typically stocked at Twin Cities Paddleboard, 46 Adventure Co/MN Surf and Stone Harbor Wilderness Supply.