The 11’6” Journey is our touring board. Built for paddlers who want to cover a little more distance, this board has been fine tuned for great glide with each paddle stroke. Built with multiple tie down points, it has all of the features you’d expect for a day on the water.
- Dimensions: 11’6” x 30” x 6.5”
- Volume: 235 liters
- Weight: 25lbs
- EPS foam core with vacuum bagged bamboo + epoxy construction
- 10” center fin
- GORE no maintenance vent
- Neoprene Grab Handle for easy carrying
- Six point tie down system on nose and four point tied down on tail for carrying accessories
- Max paddler weight: Beginner - 185 lbs, Intermediate - 215 lbs, Expert - 250 lbs.
This board is typically stocked at Midwest Mountaineering, Twin Cities Paddleboard, The Black Oar, and Clear Water Outdoor (both locations).