12'6" Journey Zebrawood
The 12’6” is our largest and most stable Journey touring board. If you're looking for an extremely pleasant board that you can ride all day, this is it. Great glide, coupled with awesome stability makes this board a favorite of almost everyone.
- Dimensions: 12’6” x 30” x 6.5”
- Volume: 255 liters
- Weight: 27lbs
- EPS foam core with vacuum bagged zebrawood + epoxy construction
- 10” center fin
- GORE no maintenance vent
- Neoprene Grab Handle for easy carrying
- Six point tie down system on nose and four point tied down on tail for carrying accessories
- Max paddler weight: Beginner - 240 lbs, Intermediate - 260 lbs, Expert - 280 lbs.
This board is typically stocked at Midwest Mountaineering, The Black Oar, Clear Water Outdoor (both locations) and 46 Adventure Co/MN Surf.