A dream started in 2011 to build an exceptional board that could handle remote places like Quetico Provincial Park and the BWCAW. It was a board that needed to haul loads, be easily transported across portages, and paddle like a dream. The result is the all new, patent pending, Quetico14.
- Dimensions: 14’0” x 30” x 6.9”
- Volume: 310 liters
- Weight: 35lbs Epoxy, 38lbs HIPtech
- EPS foam core with vacuum bagged zebrawood + epoxy construction OR
- EPS foam core with vacuum bagged HIPtech (rails + bottom) + epoxy construction (top)
- 10” center fin
- GORE no maintenance vent
- Center Slot Handle + Neoprene Grab Handles bow and stern for easy carrying
- Six point tie down system on nose and four point tied down on tail for carrying accessories
- XL leash cups for cam straps to tie down a cooler or other large item
- Greyduck Portage System: Track System + Carriage for portaging and sitting
- Max paddler weight: Beginner - 250 lbs, Intermediate - 270 lbs, Expert - 300 lbs.
Deposit: $200 secures initial board delivery in Spring 2019. All boards sold with deposit by October 15, 2018 will also receive a free board bag ($175 value). Please contact us to arrange deposit.
Board will be delivered to closest retailer at no charge and balance paid to retailer upon pickup. If you live > 50 miles from closest retailer, we will work with you to arrange delivery for a nominal charge.