We're a Minnesota company focused on bringing quality products to outdoor enthusiasts.
The Grey Duck Group is owned and operated by Rob Bossen. His background in the sales, manufacturing, and distribution of SUP had its start in Minnesota in 2010. Since then, the sport has evolved and grown. What has remained unchanged is the desire to provide customers with value - high quality products at reasonable prices.
Over the years, we’ve learned a lot about small details that make a big difference in how much you’ll like your stand-up paddle board over the long run. Our paddle boards are built to strict standards and provide tremendous value compared to others on the market. Grey Duck composite boards are comprised of:
- EPS foam core + real bamboo or zebrawood + fiberglass sandwich construction that is vacuum bagged during the lamination process to increase board strength and reduce weight. The result is a board with exceptional strength to weight ratio.
- EVA Deck Pads with a brushed finish that reduce foot fatigue while providing solid traction, so you can spend more time on the water. Brushed deck pads are also the preferred finish for anyone doing Yoga on their board.
- Fins that are sized specifically for the board, either to enhance tracking or maneuverability.
- Bungee systems that allow you to bring more gear with you.
- Ergonomic handles for more easily getting your board to the water.
- Action Camera mount (most models) to better capture the fun with those you paddle with.
These small details are often overlooked by other boardmakers. We continually strive to improve our lineup and add functionality, so if there is more you’d like to see drop us a line.
We are also sales representatives and product distributors of other fine outdoor gear. If it isn't obvious yet, we're in love with the outdoors and the products that make being outside fun.
If you have questions or would like to partner with us in some way, we'd love to hear from you. Use the form below to get in touch and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can. If you prefer the phone, feel free to call Rob at 763-218-0480.